Thursday, November 01, 2007

An interlude to the indifference

Though I truly have lost interest in this forum for a variety of reasons that may or may not influence me indefinitely, I felt it vital that I share some desperately important and shocking news with you, my special, special people. Because I care. Yes.

First...you will likely be completely astonished to discover that mullet-headed, white-trash Middle-American dirtbags are sometimes racists too. Hard to grasp, I know, but try. For me.

The second revelation is, perhaps, somewhat more surprising.

I don't know when or how it happened, kids...but J.K. Rowling is officially a MILF.

Hubba hubba!
I guess a few billion well-earned ducats don't hurt nothin' when it comes to glam. Git it gurl.

All right then. Back to being too good for all of this.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A little to heavy on the eye makeup for me but that would not slow me down.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Landlady of Fat said...

BAHAHAHAHHAA....

Yeah she looke aiight.

9:35 AM  
Blogger GayProf said...

There seems to be something of a cosmic balance that Rowling should earn MILF status just as that Potter actor became legal.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Landlady of Fat said...

ok i'm grossed out now. lolol

10:12 AM  
Blogger Da Nator said...

She had me at "Dumbledore was gay"...

9:19 PM  
Blogger BigAssBelle said...

the mullet thing, crimifuckinitly. big surprise there, eh?

and isn't she hot? i don't even go for the 'tang and i think she's purdy.

hope you find your way back here soon. now that i'm revived by decent sleep, i catch up only to find you abandoning your post. good for you. i guess. ;-) no, seriously. i mean it.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

Pack little. Go into the forest. Wait for sundown. Sleep on fallen leaves. Return.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

Wishing you the best. Maybe it's a funk you're in.

Ah, and Middle America, well they pretty much scare the crap outta me. It's why I avoid it.

As for the MILF, Why the hell not?

Super Rich and Pretty !!! Way to go.

Now I'm left to think of the FILF

Thanks,
Vince

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here