Sunday, November 18, 2007

Further Adventures in Irony...or, And Then He Punched Me in the Face

11:00 PM. Helen and David O stand around looking prettily disaffacted, slurping beer from cans and checking out boys in the crowd at the (incredible) Beat the Devil show at Cakeshop. (Photos here.)

Helen: Ooooh...look at that one. Dang!

David O: Mmmmmmm...

H: That salt and pepper hair absolutely ruins me.

DO: Absolutely.

H: I think I'm gonna walk by and slip my underwear into his pocket.

DO (raising a single eyebrow): Gerl!

H: What? I can get my panties off without removing my jeans.

DO (looking shocked and incredulous): Huh? No! How?

H: A lady never tells.

7 Comments:

Blogger dmmgmfm said...

And I thought I was talented because I can remove my bra while driving 85 miles an hour in a snowstorm. You are the woman!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a Grandpa Simpson move for sure!

10:42 AM  
Blogger evilganome said...

Gurl!!! You never cease to amaze me. I gotta learn how to do that.

12:44 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Yeah, but can you put them back on again without removing your jeans?

7:50 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

You wear panties?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

I need lessons.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

Ok. Here's the secret, people. Spandex. That is why it was invented.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here