Tuesday, January 16, 2007

You make me feel so young

What could possibly be responsible for my sudden sense of youthfulness?

New love?
Nah.

The unseasonably warm weather?
Nope. Actually, it's finally getting cold here.

Been working out, Helen?
Pssh. What are you, high?

No, I'm I'm pretty sure that these feelings of adolescent awkwardness and discomfort are due to the unbelievably enormous, evil, unhideable zit on my chin.

It's like being 13 all over again, but with (slightly) bigger boobs.

Awesome.

6 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven said...

Whooppee! Put up those old Shawn Cassidy posters and let's have a party!

(I was partial to the other Hardy Boy myself.)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

Did my rant on mullets have anything to do with it too?

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. Clearasil!

3:23 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

The one on my forehead thinks the one on your chin is cute.

12:39 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

Red7Eric: You are thinking of Parker Stevenson -- who was dreamy -- in that 70s Breck-commercial sort of way.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Shawn Cassidy was too pretty for me.

Team Parker Stevenson!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here