Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The onset of the Early Mid-Thirties

Guess what Helen got for her birthday, kids!

Was it...

A) Her period

B) A zit with its own weather system

C) Three pounds heavier

D) Lots of awesome messages and calls from people she effin' loves

E) A surprise visit from a much-hearted Denver kid

E) A wonderful upscale Chinese lunch, complete with birthday mousse

F) A digital copy of Punk Rock Girl from Eric

G) A Freedom Tower

H) Madly, totally, awesomely laid

I) All of the above

J) All of the above except laid


Guess! G'head!


Giant tampons or upside-down birthday candles? You be the judge!

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

I choose J for the win.

I thought you weren't a big fan of the holidays/b-day, so I didn't make an effort. Oh well.

Happy Belated.

Don't know what that is in the pic, but my dirty mind is saying it's something wrong.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Limecrete said...

Hey, happy birthday! Sounds like you had fun, and no wonder. Those giant tampons look like they can party.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Red Seven said...

I'm going with "I" because, y'know what, the day's not over yet!!!

Mwah!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

Happy Belated Helen!
I too am going to go with "i". No harm being optimistic :D

And those giant tampons are terrifying.

12:35 AM  
Blogger GayProf said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

Those look more like horrible, misshapen, mutant sperm to me.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

Happy Birthday. Sorry you were born so close to when Jesus was. I bet he got all the presents.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here