Thursday, November 23, 2006

Helen's Helpful Holiday Hints

If, when visiting a loved one in the hospital, you should decide to sort of accidentally break the toilet in his room by sort of accidentally pulling the pipe from the wall, causing water to gush and spray all over the bathroom and yourself, I advise you not to do it on Thanksgiving. Hospitals, you see, don't necessarily expect their maintenance personnel to work on major holidays. Also, your loved one's roommate may get a little upset when he enters the bathroom a few minutes later for the purpose of emptying his pee jug and finds the toilet inoperable.

Not good. Not good at all.

Good thing I only went Number One.

(Sorry, O...Happy Drinksgiving anyways...)

9 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven said...

Oh, yikes.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Yeah, that pretty well sums it up.

My scrapbook of holiday memories is just SO twisted.

8:42 PM  
Blogger rodger said...

Actually..if I have to spend a Thanksgiving in the hospital...this would have made it worthwhile. Oh...Unless it was abdominal surgery...that would hurt.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hope you had a very good Thanksgiving after all ...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I sent O a gobble gobble text on Turkey Day. Did he get it?

I have the perfect picture that could accompany this post; a pic of you, on the loo, from Tracks, on my b-day.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Limecrete said...

You certainly get yourself into some real Lucy n' Viv situations. You should find a job someplace with a conveyer belt.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

Wait, there is a pic of Helen on a shitter somewhere and it hasn't been posted on the intranets?

2:21 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Gosh, I was just about to break some hospital plumbing when I read that. Thanks for the tip.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Daddy I did get your Gobble Gobble and um...I blushed.

Thanks for making my Thanksgiving truly memorable. That was amazing!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here