Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sunshine and rainbows

As far as I can tell, there are three and only three things to be happy about right now:

  1. Against staggering odds, Aaron Lazar gets another year older today. You go Gurn.


  2. New season of Lost is underway. There better be more fucking this year.


  3. I am one step closer to never taking the goddamn subway ever, ever again. These guys better hurry up and get this shit working, before I go all Bernie Goetz on the 5 train.

Everything else is crap.

Have a lovely fucking day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Da Nator said...

You just blew my mind with that teleportation link, yo.

I vote for more Sayid on Lost, and less everything else.

Hang in there, kitten!

12:06 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Thanks, Cheery McSparkles.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

Holy shit! When I become a drag queen I want my name to be Cheery McSparkles.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

You know, I like Lost, but sometimes the flashbacks to the lives prior to the crash, ruin the pace of the show.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here