Thursday, August 17, 2006

Big news day

Because I lived in Colorado for 20 plus years and grew up 20 minutes from the house where JonBenet Ramsey was murdered, I think I'd be remiss not to acknowledge these crazy developments in the case. I will, however, uncharacteristically refrain from commenting on this whole deal, at least until charges are filed against the suspect. His story is shaky. Weird.

Instead, I refer you to this literally gleaming example of what happens when stupid people have pets and too much money. God but I hope Flavor Flav doesn't have a cat. (Thanks Dr. Crunk.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

'Menacing guard-cat'. Funny.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

this latest in the Jonbenet story is particularly disturbing because most of us doubted the tears of her parents and kept looking into their eyes hoping to see innocence but coming away with suspicions. Gruesome all around.

9:01 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

I hate to say it, but as creepy, creepy, creepy as this guy is (did I mention creepy? I'm not sure I've ever seen a more obvious-looking child molester) I think it's a sham.

I never really blamed the parents, either (although--whoa!--were they cold and strange) but this guy just seems like a big creepy pedophilic liar who got caught doing something else and want some attention.

Hopefully I'm way off base, here.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here