Friday, June 23, 2006

Best.Spam.Comment.EVER.

From my new friend, aptly named "free ass pic":

"When searching for http://www.assoholics.com, your site appeared in the listings. But this site is not exactly what I was in need of information wise about free ass pic. So that being said. :) Have a great day. I am off to continue my search. "

See that, ma? I made assoholics.com, kinda! You musta done something right!

Clearly, though, there is much work ahead of me. I want to be exactly what you are in need of information wise about free ass pic. Really.

Hey, at least I finally have a goal of some sort. 'Bout time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

It's fun looking at what brings people to your site. I once had one from a search on 'hydrogen bombs, parking spaces, and Boeing jets'.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

You'd better get a couch. I'm pretty sure I'm getting fired for that.

3:04 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

People come to my blog looking for foreskin parties. Perhaps if we combined our forces, we could rule the internet together.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there's going to be a taking over the internet party, I want to join, because I have all the crack whores.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Corby said...

Hmmm ... I googled for free ass pic and didn't get you (although I admit I stopped after about page 3)but I DID get the Roadkill Diaries!
http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/003168.html

5:06 PM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

Isn't aspic a type of edible gelatin? There's confusion here.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Limecrete said...

Oh, that is sweet.

Now you'll have to post a few ass pics. Start warming up your muscles; I sense some flexibility is needed for this project.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here