Tuesday, April 18, 2006

On with the show

Huge, sincere thanks to any and all of y'all who expressed your sympathies, checked up on me, listened to me bawl, and/or put up with some version or degree of my shit over the last week. The big cat and I are still missing the little cat pretty badly, but we're sticking close together and adjusting, albeit slowly, to her absence. (It must be noted that the big cat is not at all unhappy with the vast amounts of extra attention she now receives. At least there's an upside for her.)

So now that the worst throes of the depressing personal crisis are over, let me get back to giving you what you really come here for. Don't say I never taught ya nothin'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Dan said...

HA! Girl fart ARE worse. I knew it, that guy is a genious.

4:58 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

I am still here for you, kiddo. It's a big adjustment and will take time.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're starting to adjust!

Thanks for educating me on farts. I don't know what I'd do without you...

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here