Saturday, March 11, 2006

And today's word is...

crapulous \KRAP-yuh-lus\, adjective:
  1. Suffering the effects of, or derived from, or suggestive of gross intemperance, especially in drinking; as, a crapulous stomach.
  2. Marked by gross intemperance, especially in drinking; as, a crapulous old reprobate.
Now use it in a sentence...

"Helen was in quite a crapulous state the morning after Coco and Richie's engagement celebration, but in light of the occasion's joyous nature, she didn't much mind."

Congratulations, you kids. I sure do love ya.

And now I'm going back to bed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dashiell said...

So that explains it....

11:54 AM  
Blogger Shan said...

One of the Malaysian bloggers on my list, Suanine, introduced me to this awesome word:

"Confuckulate"

Example in a sentence?

9:58 PM  
Blogger Aethlos said...

craptastic

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when my daughter was 12...she thought gross things were...sickatating.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

I was confuckulated by a Malaysian lady boy and I too was in a crapulous state when my INtestines became my OUTtestines.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I try too hard.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Shan said...

Hi I've tagged you with a music meme. Guess you've just gotta do it. Am sure you'll come up with some veery interesting songs.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here