Thursday, February 23, 2006

Helen vs. Roy G. Biv

Underwear selection is a crucial step in my daily primp-and-fluff routine, as is the case with many women.

On Monday morning when I opened the panty drawer, I immediately noticed that a half-dozen or so pairs of my favorite britches were not only folded neatly, but stacked in perfect rainbow-color order. Now, the folding I remember clearly. No problem. The rainbow order bit, though...that's incontrovertible evidence that my rogue subconscious was hard at work in the laundry room.

I pondered this for a moment, searching for possible deep-seated motives and/or reasons that this may have happened. What I came up with was that at some primal level, I am either:

A) an artist
B) a naturalist, or
C) a huge queer.

I haven't yet reached any definitive or forgone conclusions as to which of these apply. I went with it on Monday, though, and picked the red ones. Today's Thursday. We're up to G. Sweet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Hey, whats at th end o that rainbow? A pot o gold?

7:24 PM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

Helen, you're hilarious.

Ooh, that means you'll have purple on Saturday night! Sounds hot to me!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

I think a ghost was sniffing the panties and then was nice enough to put them back neatly. Although maybe a roommate got a little crazy and was wearing them on their head. Maybe I'm spending entirely too much time thinking about your panties. The onlt artwork I ever see in my panties are brown and streaky and look like a Bob Ross tree branch.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Limecrete said...

I would have total respect for a woman with indigo panties.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I think I went to school with Roy G. Biv. Or maybe that was the ghost who organized me UW drawer.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

What is Indigo, anyway? I think it was a word made up by somebody trying to make a name out of Roy G. Biv... Because Purple doesn't start with a vowel...

7:43 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Nice scanties!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here