Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Stumpin' ain't easy

Actually, in this case, it really is.

My faraway friend GayProf has been nominated for a Best of Blogs award this year. Pretty awesome, considering that he joined the tardosphere less than six months ago. So vote for him, and stuff! And not just 'cos I told you to, either. The Prof is hilarious, insightful, and knows more about Wonder Woman than anyone else in the universe. He also gets humility points in my book for letting his writing speak for itself, rather than stumping for votes on his blog.

So...um, yeah. You GO, GayProf!

2 Comments:

Blogger GayProf said...

Shucks, thanks, Helen! You embarrass me, but I think you are the greatest! You are the best non-lesbian-lesbian friend a guy could ever ask to have. . .

5:23 PM  
Blogger P/O said...

tardosphere: best. word. ever.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here