Friday, November 04, 2005

Warning: Potential meltdown ahead

Yesterday I found a large, irregular, lumpy growth on my little cat's belly.

While this isn't necessarily a horrible thing, there's really no way for it to be, you know, good. And it might very well be horrible.

She goes to the doctor on the 12th.

It's a damn good thing I have this novel writing thing to distract me. I might be inclined to freak out a little, otherwise. (3028 words down, 46972 to go.)

That said...tonight, we drink. Email me if you'd like to join us.

3 Comments:

Blogger missbhavens said...

Ooof...that can be scary. I've had a lumpy cat or two, myself (those lumps are often nothing), and now an ill pup. The 12th must seem awfully far away--novel-writing and booze should make the time go faster.

8:57 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

Oh, no! Poor kitty! I am sure it will be a minor thing.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep writing, if it were all that bad she wouldn't be purring in a ball next to you!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here