Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am SO never having kids

Yeah, so the kitty doctor says it's probaby cancer. She said we caught it very early, and that Stormy's in amazing health other than the lump, and that whatever it is doesn't seem to have spread anywhere. She could have a relatively normal life if that's the case.

Surgery Monday, home Tuesday night.
She's never spent a night away from home before. In ten years.

Things could always be worse. I know this. And if I forget, I have Xanax. (Thanks DGO. Mama loves you.)

Awright, I have a nap to take, and a novel to write, in that order.

[Update, 10:12 PM: Xanax + Chapelle's show = mad hysteria. It was the one with the girls' choir singing the diarrhea song...oh god...]

6 Comments:

Blogger XX said...

Good thing you caught it early. Also, it's promising that it's on the surface and not on some vital organ.
Best wishes to Stormy.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that. Here's hoping Stormy gets back to kittytastic form ASAP.

~Lachlan

8:02 PM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

I'm sending positive thoughts to you and Stormy!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart,
I hope you are ok, and I'm sure all is well with Stormy....
my best wishes!
Dirty

11:33 PM  
Blogger Writer said...

I know how you feel - life is hard enough and where would we be without our pussies???

10:56 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

sending love and many meows to stormy - she is gonna be just fine!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here