Saturday, October 01, 2005

Who's the big winner?

Not to be an asshole or anything...but whatever or whoever you did last night, no matter how much fun you had, I promise you that my night was better.

See, there are only two people on the planet who were dropped off at their bar of choice in a customized Cadillac hearse with a disco ball and a condom dispenser in the back, driven by the owner of the bar in which they'd just gotten completely hammered. There's Dave, and there's me.

So yeah, sorry, all y'all, but we win.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which bar? I believe that that is the crux of the matter. But what do I know? I stayed in last night and watched Tom Delay self-immolate on CNN.

12:17 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

So, spending the night in a small-Texas cafe with a visting academic on the verge of retirment doesn't compare?

What about the rest of my evening of watching Wonder Woman reruns?

^^sigh^^ Helen's fantastic life wins again.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here