Friday, October 21, 2005

Freedom Tastes of Reality

Exactly one year ago, two vital events in my life occurred on the same day:

1. I finally dumped The Douche, thereby abruptly and permanently halting his persistent efforts to ruin my life, and

2. I saw Team America for the first time.

Oh, the irony.

Both events changed and improved me immeasurably, albeit in slightly different ways. In the last year, I've come to embrace my personal freedom, much as all the world's citizens were forced to in TA. That freedom cost me a fuck of a lot more than a buck-o-five, but it's the best investment I've ever made.

One of these days, one of these boys will finally pin me down, and we'll fall in love and have mad crazy puppet sex. But for now, I'm thoroughly happy with this version of reality.

America, fuck yeah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dumped the Douche, FUCK YEAH!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here