Friday, September 30, 2005

Note to self

Dear Helen,
Do me a favor, willya? Next time, eat more than a Hershey bar for dinner before you take me out drinking, mmmmmkay? Come on, now. We're 32 years old. We know better. Dumbass.

Affectionately,

Your achin' fuckin' head

ps. Just for the record, thanks for a good time. That Poop guy throws a pretty sweet party, and it's nice that we don't seem to hate boys quite so much anymore. I appreciate you letting me use the right hand to grab that Alexis chick's ass, too. Yowza. -yafh

2 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

oh, you don't need to eat more than a hershey bar. just make sure you take 2 advil and drink a gallon of gatorade before you go to sleep. in the am you will wake up refreshed and ready to start your day, no matter how many martini's and vodka shots you had.
love,
your 31-year old friend.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

You're right, Jess. It's just that it's not the same, now that I don't have limitless amounts of free Google Gatorade at my disposal. My hangovers were always gone by 9:30, back in the Big G days...Sigh...

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here