Friday, September 23, 2005

Love is in the ass...er...air...

I thought I was gonna tell all you lucky people about my dad's triple bypass/heart valve replacement surgery today. But then, I saw something so compelling in the Missed Connections section of craigslist that I had to share it. Since it's obvious that the author of this posting, entitled "You know who you are, I think," is pining away for my blog homie, I feel it's my solemn duty to do what I can to bring these two kids together. So Stevie, if you're out there, here you go:

maybe you dont, maybe that's the problem. Who cares. What I want to say is, now that I've had anal sex I've decided I don't like it. I told my girlfriends about it, they thought it was gross, I guess I'm glad I had the experience, but really it was weird. First off, the dude was so HUGE, I couldn't believe it, it would have felt a lot nicer going in the other way, I still fantasize about that particular one going in the other way, the RIGHT way, and its a shame really, what a waste. Anyhoo, I just thought after our last correspondence that i'd like to clarify where I stand on that particular issue, though life is learning and learning is life, so at least now I know for sure that I can say "Anal? No thanks. BTW, is anyone else enjoying the guacamole as much as me???"

Man, though, that guy sure had a big one.

My work here is done. Enjoy your weekend. And your guacamole.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a whiney bitch. My dick isn't al THAT big. Yikes... You have to love a girl that tries though.

3:52 PM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

I am so completely horrified that I can't even handle it.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here