Sunday, September 04, 2005

Heh?

There are several things that I'm pretty sure actually happened last night.
  1. I drank a startling amount of red wine followed by god knows what else.
  2. I had a lovely conversation with a nice boy in a Neil Young shirt in some bar, solely because he was wearing said Neil Young shirt.
  3. Charles and I saw Vanilla Ice's movie. The fact that such a thing even exists is a topic for another day. (Or not.) But we actually WATCHED it. Wow. (Thanks Chip!)

I arrived home at 5:49 in the AM. I awoke about 20 minutes ago, wearing nothing but a Kimberly Locke t-shirt I've never seen before and clutching a mostly empty can of Reduced-fat Pringles.

I hope I had fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me just say, even the gays were amazed. Glad you made it home safely!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS - SPOILER ALERT! I know you fell asleep right about the time the bad guys from Michael Gross's pre-witness protection program past kidnapped the little brother, but I'm a little sad we didn't stay until the very end. From IMDB: "The last text of the end credits is :'B kool stay n skool', followed by a quick shot of Ice fixing his hat while on the bike (obviously being pulled on a trailer) before giving the "peace" sign."

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here