Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Scene from a Gay Sports Bar

DGO, Coco, and Helen stand clustered together next to a railing that runs along the wall opposite the bar, swilling cheap beer, chatting idly, and casting casually judgmental glances in all directions.

Helen, to DGO (dramatically, smirking with feigned indignance):
I can't believe you offered me drugs!

DGO (one eyebrow cocked, lips pursed wryly):
I can't believe you didn't take them.

Hysterics ensue, audible even over the din of the crowd.

Cut, fade to black.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy baggy khaki shorts that don't look good on anyone especially gay men over 40, Batman! There was a moment while I was gone where my eyes got all twitchy and I kept inadvertently casting casually judgmental glances in all directions. I think we are connected through the cosmos!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u left earlier than i expected!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

We don't do any drugs.
We can't imagine having missed all that we have seen, said and touched and written about and giggled over.
The booz provides enough (almost too much) of a filter

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here