Friday, June 17, 2005

Blood & liquor

I have very little to contribute at the moment.

I must, however, tell you NY peeps what you're doing tonight, because that's the kind of bitch I am. So...
Go see The Drew Blood, damn you! At 11 PM, at Bar Eleven. (LES, 152 Orchard between Stanton and Rivington.) Doors at 8, open bar from 9-10, woo hoo! With special guest DJ Michael T, who astounds me with his utter non-assholeness in spite of his status as a superstar of NYC nightlife. He's a peach, fer reals. And I don't even need to tell you how much I dig Drew.
Oh yeah...you'll be pleased to know that I received some comfort regarding the Jackson verdict from a fairly unlikely source...Stereogum posted this. For me to poop on, indeed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... "IFILM has complied with a request by NBC that we do not show this video clip."

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here