Friday, May 13, 2005

Weightloss made hellish

Two words: Food poisoning. Woof.
But hey, the last of my winter blubber is SO gone! My stomach isn't even flat...it's like, inverted. I think I read somewhere that concavity is hot.

Either way, the main thing I learned from this experience is that I could never, ever be bulimic. That, and my roommate Jenn rules, coz she came home on her lunch break to bring me Gatorade and Sprite. Thanks sister!

Anyway, I'm still kinda...der...from that whole thing, so Vegas stories will be along next week. In the meantime, this is your LAST CHANCE to sponsor me for AIDS Walk New York, which takes place on Sunday. Email me for details. (Thank you in advance!)
Added bonus...I found out today that my favorite NY tranny rockers Lisa Jackson and Girl Friday will be playing the event, along with Norah Jones. SWEET.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Food poisoning, especially the dry heaves, is such a great workout. After each hurl, I like to have a barfing instructor yell out "Feel the burn!"

10:52 AM  
Blogger JMG said...

Helen, I just emailed you at your gmail address.

JMG

9:27 AM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

I'm sorry to hear about the food poisoning - barfing SUCKS.

I could never understand eating disorders in general. Bulimia makes more sense to me than anorexia (at least you get food!), but who on earth could deal with throwing it all up? Ick.

Anyways, some people recommend chicken noodle soup for a quick recovery... I recommend a good pizza - that's my miracle food. :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

Lisa Jackson and Girl Friday were terrific. And much louder than I'll bet their permit specified. I'll bet Brooke Astor heard them in her bedroom.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here