Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ebony and Ivory?

So I'm just workin' (it) and preparing for this weekend's venture to Sin City, thus I've not had much to bore/annoy you with...

I did, however, finally see 25th Hour last night on the sat-o-lite teevee...Okay, I know I'm a bit behind the times (remember, I got a DVD player like, last month...and have yet to make it work, I might add), but um...when did Spike Lee start making movies about white people? I clearly missed that memo. Was anyone else maybe a wee bit freaked out, or at least confused by that?

And...here's the best (worst?) part...it was his best film since Do the Right Thing. If you ask me, that is. Sorry Spike. Don't hate me because I'm chronically Caucasian.

Yeah, that's about it...going home soon to try on the new bikini (dear god) and wash the panties. Again, I leave you wishing you were me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only liked a few of his movies. Most of them I think are hateful to one group or another.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here