Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Where HAVE I been?

Good question. Just...nowhere. Don't feel like writing. Not really answering emails, or Friendster messages, or HomoFriendster messages, etc. and so forth. Nothing personal to anyone. Just not in the mood, or something.

As for what's been happening, all I have to say is this:
I took my cat to the vet today. She purred happily on the exam table while the doctor checked her out. She purred even louder when he jammed a cold thermometer up her keester. The doctor glanced up at me, one eyebrow cocked with slight incredulity. "This is a weird cat." I smirked and nodded my agreement...what occurred to me, though, is that while cats typically don't, people do that all the time, metaphorically speaking. Smile and act happy while they're getting it up the ass in one way or the other, that is.

I'm not one of those people. My ass hurts, someone's gonna hear about it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's why I use soap...... soap shaped like animals!

4:34 PM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

Glad you're back - I've been missing your posts!

I'm also glad that you're not someone that just takes it with a smile - I definitely used to be and it SUCKS.

Unless you're the kind of person that likes it rough.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUBE LUBE LUBE and you'll see a HUGE difference (no pun intended)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here